Ordering Tickets for Stormin’ the Castle
It could not be easier to order your tickets to secure and pre-book your entry to Stormin’ the Castle.
You can Purchase tickets for Stormin’ the Castle by post, by telephone, online and at a number of North East motorcycle retail outlets. We strongly advise that you pre book to secure your place at this fantastic fundraising event for the Motorcycle Action Group, (MAG) it gives you peace of mind and saves you money, pre book £30 on the gate £40 (only available to those arriving on a motorcycle or trike)
Car Passes can only be ordered Online or by Phone, They CANNOT be ordered by Post
Cancellation and Delivery Policy.
- Tickets can not be cancelled or refunded once your order has been placed.
- Tickets will be sent out from the 7th of August please allow 7 days for delivery.
Stormin the Castle Accessability
Yes the event is a big tent in a field but Stormin the Castle see no reason why this should prevent us making every possible and reasonable effort to make the event accessible to as many people as possible including those of us with mobility issues.
The following information will help you ensure in advance that as many of your needs as we are in a position to provide for are catered for on your arrival.
Stormin the Castle FAQ’s
Here are our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for those who have not visited Stormin the Castle before or maybe this will be your very first Bike Rally either way we are sure you have a lot of questions This section is a quick guide to Stormin’ The Castle.
Questions include general enquiries, buying tickets and attending the event.
Simply Click on a question listed below to view the Answerer.
Cancellation and Delivery Policy.
- Ticket can not be cancelled or refunded once your order has been placed.
- Tickets will be sent out from 7th of August please allow 7 days for delivery.
Terms and conditions of entry.
- NO TICKET- NO ENTRY
- CAR PERMITS ARE LIMITED AND PREBOOK ONLY
- AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- No parking of vehicles other than in the designated parking areas.
- Tickets on the gate will only be sold to those on a road legal bike trike or quad.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Stormin The Castle Ltd will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 years of age at all times.
- Persons suspected of carrying illegal or offensive items may be searched at any time on the site. Any items, which the organisers consider could be used in an illegal or offensive manner, will be confiscated and the owner removed from the site.
- No unregistered/uninsured vehicles are to be used on the rally site i.e. minimotos/quads.
- Persons carrying out illegal or offensive activities will be removed from the site.
- An independent medical company deals with medical matters. This is a separate organisation from Stormin The Castle Ltd., which is not therefore responsible for any medical problems arising.
- No flares, fireworks or fires will be allowed on site.
- Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- Artist line up and billed attractions are subject to change.
- No unauthorised sound or video recording will be allowed on site.
- All parking at this event is entirely at owners risk.
- No camping or sleeping in vehicles will be allowed in the car parks.
- No buses will be allowed. Caravans & camper vans must pre book into Witton Castle Caravan Park for which they will charge.
- Strictly no trading allowed on site without the organisers consent.
- Food and alcohol for personal consumption only may be brought on to the site.
- No slabs of alcohol from vehicles in the car park to brought on site.
- No illegal substances to be brought on site.
- Do not bring glass bottles on site. They are dangerous in a rally situation.
- Please do not cause litter – use bins & bags provided.
- All persons on the site will be exposed to loud noise/music.
- No dogs or other animals allowed on site.
AS A CONDITION OF THE LICENCE, NO COLOURS TO BE WORN ON SITE.