Terms and conditions of entry
Cancellation and Delivery Policy.
- Ticket can not be cancelled or refunded once your order has been placed.
- Tickets will be sent out from 7th of August please allow 7 days for delivery.
Terms and conditions of entry.
- NO TICKET- NO ENTRY
- CAR PERMITS ARE LIMITED AND PREBOOK ONLY
- AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- No parking of vehicles other than in the designated parking areas.
- Tickets on the gate will only be sold to those on a road legal bike trike or quad.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Stormin The Castle Ltd will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 years of age at all times.
- Persons suspected of carrying illegal or offensive items may be searched at any time on the site. Any items, which the organisers consider could be used in an illegal or offensive manner, will be confiscated and the owner removed from the site.
- No unregistered/uninsured vehicles are to be used on the rally site i.e. minimotos/quads.
- Persons carrying out illegal or offensive activities will be removed from the site.
- An independent medical company deals with medical matters. This is a separate organisation from Stormin The Castle Ltd., which is not therefore responsible for any medical problems arising.
- No flares, fireworks or fires will be allowed on site.
- Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- Artist line up and billed attractions are subject to change.
- No unauthorised sound or video recording will be allowed on site.
- All parking at this event is entirely at owners risk.
- No camping or sleeping in vehicles will be allowed in the car parks.
- No buses will be allowed. Caravans & camper vans must pre book into Witton Castle Caravan Park for which they will charge.
- Strictly no trading allowed on site without the organisers consent.
- Food and alcohol for personal consumption only may be brought on to the site.
- No slabs of alcohol from vehicles in the car park to brought on site.
- No illegal substances to be brought on site.
- Do not bring glass bottles on site. They are dangerous in a rally situation.
- Please do not cause litter – use bins & bags provided.
- All persons on the site will be exposed to loud noise/music.
- No dogs or other animals allowed on site.
AS A CONDITION OF THE LICENCE, NO COLOURS TO BE WORN ON SITE.